Are you ready to seize the opportunity to expand your client-base and grow your business?
To equip you with the confidence, knowledge and technical skills you need to care for all curly textures, multi award-winning hairdresser and two-time Afro Hairdresser of the Year 2013 and 2014 Charlotte Mensah has launched her Curls, Kinks And Coils: How To Master Textured Hair course.
During our comprehensive, hands-on three-day training programme, you will learn:
- a) Introduction & Analysis:
- Dispelling the myths surrounding Afro and mixed-heritage hair
- How to easily identify different curl types across the Afro/mixed-race, curly hair spectrum and the unique needs and characteristics of each one
- Texture terminology to boost your knowledge and enable you to conduct client consultations confidently
- b) Specialist Care
- Learn how to choose the right products for your clients’ individual curl textures and the ingredients/product types to avoid when caring for textured hair
- Special techniques for protecting and caring for curly hair textures g. treatments and wrapping techniques
- c) Styling & Finishing Techniques
- From setting, to air-drying, blow-drying and heated tools techniques, you’ll learn unique ways to style curly textures inspired by the hottest trends, to help ensure your clients enjoy a first-class hairdressing experience
What To Bring:
- Wide tooth detangling, tail and cutting combs
- Flat and round brushes
- Section clips(The above kit can be purchased from us should you require at a discounted price)
Who Can Attend?
- Stylists with at least two year’s experience on the salon floor
What’s The Investment?
£POA for the entire three-day course
To ensure everyone receives one-to-one attention, there will be a maximum of 4 hairdressers per group. To secure your opportunity to learn from one of the most successful hairdressers in the Afro industry, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8969 9444.
*Source: 2011 census.