This website is owned and run by Charlotte Mensah Limited. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We believe that the best way to protect the privacy of users of our website (the “Website”) is to tell you what information we gather and ensure that you understand and consent to our uses of such information.
When you visit the Website, we may collect and process the following about you:
– Data that you provide (such as contact information, personal details and your email address) by filling in forms on our Website, which includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition, prize draw or promotion sponsored by Charlotte Mensah Ltd and when you report a problem with our Website.
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
– Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access.
From time to time we may use the information you give us:
– To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
– To carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
– To notify you about changes to our service.
We are continually developing products and services based on information and feedback we receive from visitors to the Website and users of our products and services and we may share these with you, as well as notifying you about other products or services that you either request from us or we feel may interest you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. To inform us of whether or not you want to receive marketing communications, simply indicate your consent preferences when you give us your personal information or at any future time email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to access information held about you by emailing us at email@example.com. We will send you the information held by us within the appropriate legal time limit and will try to send it within 14 days. You can also request us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information or delete any of that information from our records.
In general, we do not (other than set out below) disclose information about your individual visits to the Website or personal information that identifies you to other third parties unless we have your prior consent.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances (please note we will not sell your data):
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Where you have consented to us doing so, your information may be shared with our agents, consultants, service providers, contractors; including those that work on behalf of Charlotte Mensah Ltd and our business partners for the purpose of sending you marketing communications.
How secure is it?
Unfortunately, no data transmission via the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your data, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Agents or contractors who in the course of providing goods or services to Charlotte Mensah Ltd have access to information which you give to us are required to keep that information secure and confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purpose other than to provide the goods or services which they are performing for Charlotte Mensah Ltd.
By using the Website and submitting information, you consent to: